No announcement yet.

Two short clips from today training.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    The accuracy ball has become real popular in the last few years. Not sure when it first started.
    Tszyu is when I 1st saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
      Then i had my cardio,abs etc workout and my friend started to record me during my jump rope session ( it was at very very end so i was little bit tired).
      Despite you showing off for the camera, your form looks pretty good. Not bad, slow it down though. The more mistakes you make the less of a workout you get. When you do mess up you should keep moving. You're walking back into place or stepping over the rope. Avoid stepping over the rope because you're stopping the workout. Keep the feet moving and hit the floor with your rope side to side till you get reset, know what I mean?

Those speed ropes are flimsy though and yours seems too short?

I had one of these that served me for years:

https://www.amazon.com/Benran-Adjust...70_&dpSrc=srch

You should be jumping rope at the begininng of your workout, not at the end. If you jump rope and do heavy cardio late in workouts you're altering your performance tempo for sparring and competition. You'll come on strong later in the rounds instead of early and in the Am's you want to start strong early.

Try this routine in this order:
      Run
      Calisthenics
      Jump Rope
      Shadowbox 4 rounds
      Heavybag
      Double End Bag
      Speed Bag (always at the end)

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Tszyu is when I 1st saw it.
        As crazy as it sounds, I think the first guy I saw using it was Kovalev from a few years ago, pre-Cleverly fight.

Comment

Working...
        X