Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arm punches sonny boy, nothing but arm punches. thanks for the laugh. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
      remeber this is after a hard day of training so i may look a lil rusty but, ya dis is da future

future nobody...

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
        You wouldnt KO me in 1, but if you want me to help you out I will.

i defintly would there a big difference from hitting the air and having an opponent in front of you, i had to take like 4 different shots of this becuz my girlfriend doesnt know how to hold a ****in video camera so i was kinda winded, and also had left the gym like 30 min prior, but again once i get a vid of my sparring youll see what im saying

Comment

also remeber im in grass with no shoes, i had to post this fast and thats actually how i fight no roy impression thats how i fight, if i post a vid of me sparring youll see that thats the good and im a lil similar to roy actually i lot similar as far as the movements
          Dude I thought your actual fight footage was better than your shadowboxing footage. You were aggressive and connecting in that fight, and had some form. On your shadowbox vid you seemed to lose some of that technique?

Comment

Im The ****in Future Baby!

Comment

first thing that popped in my head was Bruce LeeRoy

Comment

remeber this is after a hard day of training so i may look a lil rusty but, ya dis is da future

LOL, I dare you to ware your trunks like that!!!

Damn bro were you getting tired at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
                  Dude I thought your actual fight footage was better than your shadowboxing footage. You were aggressive and connecting in that fight, and had some form. On your shadowbox vid you seemed to lose some of that technique?
                  ya well put the two together and thats what you got, i know this wasnt the best footage of me shadowboxing but i guess i will have to post something a little better to prove otherwise, all i know is when im in the ring or training i get nothing but "dat kids got something", or" that kids got speed" or "watch his gonna be a something i bet"

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlt
                    first thing that popped in my head was Bruce LeeRoy

first thing that popped up in my head in thinking about what he was doing was[IMG][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/mystyal2k5/******ed1.jpg[/IMG] ahahahaha

Comment

I didnt see the 2nd coming and was hoping that there wasnt a 2nd clip. You talk WAY to much to be boxing around like that. You should be ashamed for the way to talked man.

Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X