No announcement yet.

Short clip from sparring with K-1 World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short clip from sparring with K-1 World Champion

Montage from Training with Petr Vondraček K-1 Heavyweight Champion..

I am at 0:46 in blue shirt

https://www.facebook.com/PetrVondrac...4863459014846/

Not bad, not bad at all. How hard does he hit?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Not bad, not bad at all. How hard does he hit?

You could feel the power, but he was not going full power since we had no headgear on. Luckily i wasnt hit to head with any serious punch but let me tell you this, when he hit me to body lord that was something lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
        I am at 0:46 in blue shirt
        You're not good. You're actually really terrible. Looked like he was going 20% and you had no answer for anything. I wouldn't shop this around forums trying to get people to say you're good.

The guy you were sparring sucks. I used to smash on an ISKA world champ that would **** on this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          You're not good. You're actually really terrible. Looked like he was going 20% and you had no answer for anything. I wouldn't shop this around forums trying to get people to say you're good.

The guy you were sparring sucks. I used to smash on an ISKA world champ that would **** on this dude.
          Hey, i havent said i am good. I was really scared to go at him. Did not know what expect from him. I never had amateur fight i have no ring experience. Dude was 80lb heavier from me. Never been in ring with someone that huge. I just posted this so i can share with my experience so stop *****ing. Still you cant judge from 8sec clip. From 10 people there were 3 guys including me that fought with him for 3 minutes without quiting.
          Last edited by Freedef; 09-05-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
            Hey, i havent said i am good. I was really scared to go at him. Did not know what expect from him. I never had amateur fight i have no ring experience. Dude was 80lb heavier from me. Never been in ring with someone that huge. I just posted this so i can share with my experience so stop *****ing. Still you cant judge from 8sec clip. From 10 people there were 3 guys including me that fought with him for 3 minutes without quiting.
            Share what experience? You looking like shít? By posting you sparring with a K-1 champion for 10 seconds, you're looking for a certain type of response, in the form of praise.

I can see everything about you from that clip. If I was you, I wouldn't be posting something that makes me look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Share what experience? You looking like shít? By posting you sparring with a K-1 champion for 10 seconds, you're looking for a certain type of response, in the form of praise.

I can see everything about you from that clip. If I was you, I wouldn't be posting something that makes me look bad.

Thank god you are not me Thank you for your reply

Comment

Working...
              X