No announcement yet.

any pro boxers here wanna spar ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any pro boxers here wanna spar ?

any pro boxers wanna spar its better if you are a london resident thats where im located but your choice,its a amazing thing to get in the ring with all sorts of races come on get in with a somali born and bred well kind of because their isnt too many somali boxers i'll blame it on our population(no trolling please do reasearch).i'll give you my boxing clubs details if your interested.

How much you weigh? I'm 135 rn and about to turn amateur. Text me on 07716104388

Comment

Originally posted by TMT Hassan View Post
      How much you weigh? I'm 135 rn and about to turn amateur. Text me on 07716104388
      whats "135rn"?

Comment

Originally posted by aboow_mahdi View Post
        whats "135rn"?
        Pounds, my weight

Comment

Pounds, my weight
          okay kool let me convert that into kg thats what i use not familiar wit pounds need to get into that.

Comment

you sound slim bro looking sharp "no ****" im a 6'4ft heavyweight presuming chap, i weigh 107 too 111 kg im quiet stocky and tall yeah.
            Last edited by aboow_mahdi; 08-24-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

looking for a pro bro

Comment

looking for a pro bro
                You should try Rio, who just announced he is going to turn pro..LOL

Comment

you sound slim bro looking sharp "no ****" im a 6'4ft heavyweight presuming chap, i weigh 107 too 111 kg im quiet stocky and tall yeah.
                  Yeah and so are 99% of the people on this forum...

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    You should try Rio, who just announced he is going to turn pro..LOL
                    Haha

A footballer that played for man Utd, he does realise that everyone hates man Utd, so even more reason to punch him in face.
                    This will be such a one sided, roll out a corpse to give him an ego boost, Freddie flintoff fight

Comment

Working...
                    X