No announcement yet.

Becoming World Champion starting at 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming World Champion starting at 30

I'm 6ft 4 with natural boxing ability, life long athlete with great strength and conditioning gained over 15 years consistent nutrition and training, previous experience boxing and sparring but never competed. I am going to become world champion at heavyweight. My right hand will send you to Jesus.

Well good luck.

A right hand that would send one to Jesus is only Orochimaru level at best.

You're gonna need at least 3 hands that can send one to Juubi-Madara, and 1 hand that can send one to Kaguya if you want to even make it to the top 20 of the professional ranks.

And maybe at least the chin of a Perfect Susanoo.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
      Well good luck.

A right hand that would send one to Jesus is only Orochimaru level at best.

You're gonna need at least 3 hands that can send one to Juubi-Madara, and 1 hand that can send one to Kaguya if you want to even make it to the top 20 of the professional ranks.

And maybe at least the chin of a Perfect Susanoo.
      I have all that + killer bee footwork and slip punches like Obito

I am the Fifth Hokage.

Comment

Good luck with achieving your goal, get out their, fight fight fight fight, you are incredibly late to the game so you have a lot of catching up to do.

Take fights, get your name out there, if you are as good as you say, you need to find a proper recognized boxing gym that has coaches who have created champs. Get them to put you through your paces, they can tell the difference from a champ to a guy that does ok at one of those martial arts gyms you see in a shopping mall - if they say you can make it (even at 30) then they may have a few contacts/gate keepers in the pro ranks who can help your career move forward. if they think you cant, well hey do what you have to do

Comment

I am fresh! Zero mileage. 100% belief. Will update you when I get my first belt. God bless

Comment

Originally posted by Rasengan View Post
            I am fresh! Zero mileage. 100% belief. Will update you when I get my first belt. God bless

I can't tell if your delusional or a troll.

Is this charlie zelenoff??

Comment

HAHA

Charlie Zelenoff at Heavyweight would be the funniest thing ive ever seen

Comment

Deontay Wilder is 31 and at my current skill level and similar physical stats. Once you realise your dreams are there for you alone to grasp and fear brings with it death of who you could be, you'll open up to the fact that all of life is miraculous and most people would rather die the death of a thousand cuts having never pursued their dreams than risk taking a leap of faith. I love you and I'm off to go train. Stay strong lion heart.

P.s Charlie Zelenoff doesnt have big balls like these

Comment

i would not go around saying you are as good as Deontay. he has more Windmills than holland

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                    i would not go around saying you are as good as Deontay. he has more Windmills than holland
                    Lmao this thread gave me the giggles

Comment

Working...
                    X