No announcement yet.

Ive got weird ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive got weird ****

How long and how much development do you need in the pecs before they stop looking strange?

Im at the point where theres no going back only forward and they look weird before they look good

6 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, four hours, and 47 minutes.

Comment

What is weird about them?

Comment

Originally posted by GelfSara View Post
        What is weird about them?
        THEY ARE GETTING BETTER NOW JUST A CANNON BALL WHERE MY PECS SHD BE BUT FIILLING IN NICELY, i BASICALLY NEGLECTED CHEST BECAUSE ITS SEEMINGLY WORTHLESS FOR POWER

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          THEY ARE GETTING BETTER NOW JUST A CANNON BALL WHERE MY PECS SHD BE BUT FIILLING IN NICELY, i BASICALLY NEGLECTED CHEST BECAUSE ITS SEEMINGLY WORTHLESS FOR POWER
          The pectoral muscles bring the upper arm toward the mid-line of the body, so they are extremely important in punching, esp. if you use hooks and looping punches (as did, for example, Mike Tyson).

Comment

The pectoral muscles bring the upper arm toward the mid-line of the body, so they are extremely important in punching, esp. if you use hooks and looping punches (as did, for example, Mike Tyson).
            grrrrrrrrr damn troll

they add very little power at all if they do supply power to the punch u cant punch properly

Comment

Do you have large areola?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                grrrrrrrrr damn troll

they add very little power at all if they do supply power to the punch u cant punch properly

I believe there is a time and a place for looping punches and other punches that significantly use the pecs, and that doing bench presses, pushups, dips, flies, etc. is not wasted effort.

From Wikipedia, "The pectoralis major has four actions which are primarily responsible for movement of the shoulder joint.[5] The first action is flexion of the humerus, as in throwing a ball side-arm, and in lifting a child. Secondly, it adducts the humerus, as when flapping the arms. Thirdly, it rotates the humerus medially, as occurs when arm-wrestling. The pectoralis major is also responsible for keeping the arm attached to the trunk of the body."
                Last edited by GelfSara; 05-17-2017, 01:30 AM.

Comment

I believe there is a time and a place for looping punches and other punches that significantly use the pecs, and that doing bench presses, pushups, dips, flies, etc. is not wasted effort.

From Wikipedia, "The pectoralis major has four actions which are primarily responsible for movement of the shoulder joint.[5] The first action is flexion of the humerus, as in throwing a ball side-arm, and in lifting a child. Secondly, it adducts the humerus, as when flapping the arms. Thirdly, it rotates the humerus medially, as occurs when arm-wrestling. The pectoralis major is also responsible for keeping the arm attached to the trunk of the body."
                  Fcuk you a55hole

Comment

Why do you think they are weird?

Comment

Working...
                    X