Had a fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a fight.

I got in a fight was this dude.
    Last edited by Young_Boxer; 05-28-2006, 10:29 AM.

Street fightings not something to be proud of..

Comment

Hmmm...........im not proud
      Last edited by Young_Boxer; 05-28-2006, 10:30 AM. Reason: Delete

Comment

But as long as you kicked his ass i guess its ok.. I've never had one street fight, only a few little scraps but nothing major.. I only fight with the gloves on and the four posts round me

Comment

it wasn't a street fight really, it was inside the school and it was like a 5 hit fight before he quit cause he said his nose was too bloody for him to fight

Comment

I am in St Thomas (near London) ontario because im staying at my friends house over the long weekend. I go to my friends school with him and some guy starts pushing him around. Turns out the guy is trained in Black Arts or w/e the same **** that soviet is trained in. I got in a fight with this guy and whooped his ass he was so slow and fat it was hillarious, and he was a black belt named Bruno too lmao. 28 heavy weights my ass. Im a welterweight
            Good on ya man, you've proved how **** the black arts really is. One welterweight kicking a blackbelts arse - seems the 28 heavyweights would barely break a sweat!

Comment

wut russian crap are you talking about? sambo? cuz the dude is probably bull****ting you about him having a black belt, if you beat his ass *easily*

Comment

Originally posted by The_Russian
                wut russian crap are you talking about? sambo? cuz the dude is probably bull****ting you about him having a black belt, if you beat his ass *easily*
                Yeah I heard that Sambo **** is proper ****ed up.

Comment

Boxer 1, Black Arts 0
                  LOL

Comment

Sambo I believe is what your talking about. If you have a black belt in sambo, which means close to nothing I can send you a black belt tommorow, there is no way you going to lose in a fight against some guy on the street.

Comment

Working...
                    X