Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had a fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black belt dont mean ****, you get a belt in karate just for kicking above you knee hight. Same with others martial arts. I done kung fu for 2 years and they do a grading every 6 months, i guarantee you i could have beaten up most people who were like on their 6th grade.

As for street fighting, no need for it!, always try and talk it out before fighting.

Comment

Yeah das true, belts don't mean ****, Emelienko wuz a national champ in Sambo, arlovski wuz too, n they are on top of the MMA ****, But i think boxing is #1

Comment

Originally posted by The_Russian
        Yeah das true, belts don't mean ****, Emelienko wuz a national champ in Sambo, arlovski wuz too, n they are on top of the MMA ****, But i think boxing is #1
        Guaranteed, a boxers training, speed, power and cardio are untouchable, to go 12 rounds, taking shots to the head, and giving them back takes alot of ****ing hard work and strength!

Comment

Originally posted by armani_model
          Guaranteed, a boxers training, speed, power and cardio are untouchable, to go 12 rounds, taking shots to the head, and giving them back takes alot of ****ing hard work and strength!
          This is true

Comment

i doubt the guy was really a blakc belt. By the way like someone else said, you have nothing to be proud of. Also if he was fat and slow i doubt he was a black belt.

Comment

Black belts certainly can be fat and slow. When I was 13 I was in a karate school and I had to spar against the second degree black belt in that school (who was the second highest ranking person in that particular school). He had a big black mullet with a large handlebar moustache and his hairy fat gut hung out of his gi. Naturally he was going easy on me because of my age, size at the time and the fact that I was a white belt, but I was surprised how easy it was to hit him and he couldn't even get a shot on me. It wasn't full contact anyway but he still looked so awkward I decided I didn't need to spend $30 a month taking lessons from him so I quit. I guess I he got his black belt through putting in years of learning forms, I don't think he could do well in K-1.

Comment

Gotttttta go
                Last edited by Young_Boxer; 05-28-2006, 10:31 AM. Reason: Pointless

Comment

while im here in St Thomas. I should visit the black arts club in london today. See sovietexpress for myself and just scope out what he is really like.
                  Don't hurt him too badly!

Comment

Really alex? ur gonna kick ur own ass?

Comment

Working...
                    X