No announcement yet.

We have talked about combinations but what is your (fav) signature punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asian_sensation
    When crouched on the inside, I like to pivot to my right and fire double left hooks while the guy is off balance. Another unorthodox move I use is crouching very low in the corner while under fire, and timing a left hook counter shot. Very unorthodox, it works with my shortness.
    How tall are you, guy?

Comment

My favorite punch:
      I duck and weave to the left and throw a tight right uppercut to the chin, my right uppercut is by far my most powerful punch so it's paying off really well in sparring

Comment

Right Uppercut, from any stance or angle its never failed me.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
          For all you boxers amateur/pro or just in training, What is your signature punch that you like to use?

My trainer taught me one of the best moves and punches in my arsenal right now and I am being effective with it and plan on using it on my fight on the 12th.

I will bob my head and dodge down and throw a rapid hook to the body and shuffle to the side at an angle and when my hook hits your body, I will be on the side with a straight to the face.

Been using it in sparring and it has worked effective for me.

Whats yours?
          Well, I'm no boxer, but I still want to answer this one...the punch I love to see used the most is the uppercut. When executed properly it can be devestating and Barrett using it against Beck this past Sat. is a good example of that. Barrett was landing pretty well against Beck, but when he connected with that uppercut it seemed to do more damage to Beck. Just my opinion though

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
            Right Uppercut, from any stance or angle its never failed me.
            Ah ha...I made my post and then saw yours..we CAN agree after all!!! Love that uppercut!

Comment

heres my combo i like to use alot... jab... right cross... left uppercut... had a couple knock downs using that combo...

Comment

Originally posted by xrhythmxnxbluesx
                heres my combo i like to use alot... jab... right cross... left uppercut... had a couple knock downs using that combo...
                Thats if their not already KO'd by the right cross.

Comment

Originally posted by tracylee
                  Ah ha...I made my post and then saw yours..we CAN agree after all!!! Love that uppercut!
                  Its a nice finishing shot, i like the fact it hurts everyone

Comment

Its a nice finishing shot, i like the fact it hurts everyone
                    Oh yeah, that punch can be brutal; it's been my favorite every since I first got into the sport!

Comment

Thats if their not already KO'd by the right cross.
                      true... the uppercut.. is more of a follow through... got the guy hurt with the right... if he does go down then... the uppercut will come...

i like that song from tupac... called... uppercut... could use it as an entrance song...

Comment

Working...
                      X