No announcement yet.

When im boxing i Change my front leg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When im boxing i Change my front leg

Just cant stop it, its natural,how to fight with this habit?,when im trying to focus on it im loseing focus on opponet,frustrating as ****,sometimes its good but trainers told to fight with this

What does "change your front leg" mean?
    Switching stances? Or, something else?

If it's switching, get good at one before you spend time working both. Otherwise, you'll be average at 2 stances rather than good at one.

Comment

I don't understand.
      Are you competing?.

Comment

I have a similar difficulty. I box southpaw but my Aikido stance is orthodox. You really have to practice maintaining your stance, work on your footwork. You want to maintain your balance and base. Shifting is an advanced technique that takes a lot of time to perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          What does "change your front leg" mean?
          Switching stances? Or, something else?

If it's switching, get good at one before you spend time working both. Otherwise, you'll be average at 2 stances rather than good at one.
          Im changing stances Southpaw to Right ,im pretty good with both,i was naturaly lefty but parents switched me to right when i was kid (some medical **** was reason i dont remember)
          Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 11-07-2016, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            I don't understand.
            Are you competing?.
            im in amateurs,if thats what you are asking about

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              I have a similar difficulty. I box southpaw but my Aikido stance is orthodox. You really have to practice maintaining your stance, work on your footwork. You want to maintain your balance and base. Shifting is an advanced technique that takes a lot of time to perfect
              thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                im in amateurs,if thats what you are asking about
                And what's your problem?, i didn't understand the question you made.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  And what's your problem?, i didn't understand the question you made.
                  Im switching stances not stop,orthodox to southpaw,its out of control,sometimes it give me wins LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                    Im switching stances not stop,orthodox to southpaw,its out of control,sometimes it give me wins LMAO
                    I see , have you tried resistance bands?

Comment

Working...
                    X