Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

frequent sexual activity reduces testosterone levels?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frequent sexual activity reduces testosterone levels?

Is it true that frequent sex or masturbation can reduce levels of energy and testosterone? Because if it is, that really sucks. And I was wondering what you guys knew about it.

never heard that before

Comment

Well im asking if anyone else has.

Comment

it doesnt decrease it, but more of your testosterone will be geared towards semen production.

i think. im not too sure. all i know is that even if it decreases testosterone levels, it increases awesomeness and happiness levels.

Comment

ejaculation does decrease testosterone levels but only temporarily and minimally. Testosterone will then peak and trough- staying at a consistent level.

Comment

Originally posted by saq26
            it doesnt decrease it, but more of your testosterone will be geared towards semen production.

i think. im not too sure. all i know is that even if it decreases testosterone levels, it increases awesomeness and happiness levels.
            LMAO.

I've never heard of it before, but I don't think so.

Comment

faaair enough. And does having facial hair when your about 13 mean you have lots more testosterone than everyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
                faaair enough. And does having facial hair when your about 13 mean you have lots more testosterone than everyone else?

Yes, so my advice to you, is don't swallow

Comment

I don't get that

Comment

This thread kicks ass..

Comment

Working...
                    X