• Show
Clear All

• mystykal v greatestiam

im curious. the other threads are huge and i want to see some percentages
    mysykal
    79.17%
    greatestIAM
    20.83%

and **** the first person who points out i spelt his name wrong. no ****.

Comment

50000000 on mysty

Comment

I guess Hoskins already voted for himself

Comment

Where do each of them live.... what age....what weight.....experience. Ill see what I can do to put these two together in the ring if its possible.

Rockin'

Comment

Hoskins would get tired out in a minute and then mystyal would win...no doubt about it.

Comment

Greastest seems to have alittle strength and some good moving but his stamina is what would kill him

Mystakal bobs and weaves and from what i can tell doesn't get tired too quickly

Mystkal by KO in 3

Comment

Until Hoskins posts footage of him fighting in any other manner, I see him as a swarmer with mediocre punching power. Myst displayed more patience and skill in the sparring sessions he posted.

Comment

**** honestly i would give the lil bastard a 4 rd decision at this point, maybe even a stoppage (like the towel through in) im 100% sure he couldnt knock me out (ive sparred with a pro named Leonard Hettle he couldnt do it you defintly couldnt) and i would win the 1st round VERY EASY, i wont say i would KO you which i probley would, but since i havent KOed anyone yet (both my opponents 5'11 175+)will leave it at that! LET ME JUST WORK ON MY STAMINA, POST SOME MORE OF MY FIGHTS (may 20th)AND IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS WILL SEE WHO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK WOULD WIN!

Comment

Wait, you are 175 pounds? That's give you somwhat of an advantage with that swarming style, if Myst is a good twenty pounds lighter. I had assumed you were around the same size for some reason. How tall are you, 5'11"?

Comment

Working...
                    X