Collapse
No announcement yet.

mystykal v greatestiam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd pay 44.95 to watch this fight on pay per view.

Comment

Who's on the undercard for that one, me vs. Tommyhearns?

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
        Julio Cesaer Chavez Jr. vs a pizza delivery guy.

Comment

Originally posted by chris_cov
          from what iv seen i think mystikal would win cuz hes just the better boxer. greatestiam is too ****y man i dont know how he gets away with that at his boxing club.
          They probably love it and feed into it. ****yness in the ring is great, sometimes the onlything that keeps an anthlete going and not backing down or giving up is his ego. I think thats why so many athletes have big egos, because thier trainers and coaches build it up to make them better...it just totally sucks when they are not in the ring or on the field.

Comment

I somehow think Hoskins would win considering he's around 6 inches taller and heavier

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
              lol, yeah, or me vs. blockhead.

Comment

Id sparr anyone on here, im really not worried. In my year out from education altogether, which is coming up soon, ima try and hook up with some people from this site in the UK and do some sparring... should be good...

Also I wont judge, because I know how annoying it is for the person who is being told they will lose by some "e-expert". For all I know, greatest is the best thing since sliced bread, even though he is clearly the underdog in this bout.

Oh and btw who wins? Me.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent
                  I somehow think Hoskins would win considering he's around 6 inches taller and heavier
                  well no ****, we dont know much about either of them so from their height and weight greatestiam would obviously had the advantage, you cant just say "mystyal is the better boxer" how the hell do you know that? same thing goes about greatestiam, since we dont know how good they are you'd just assume the the bigger guy wins, of course this doesn't happen always but its logical... mystal is trying to beat greatestiam with words and power and bla bla bla, mystal hasnt done **** to prove hes a better boxer than him...

Comment

Originally posted by aljon
                    well no ****, we dont know much about either of them so from their height and weight greatestiam would obviously had the advantage, you cant just say "mystyal is the better boxer" how the hell do you know that? same thing goes about greatestiam, since we dont know how good they are you'd just assume the the bigger guy wins, of course this doesn't happen always but its logical... mystal is trying to beat greatestiam with words and power and bla bla bla, mystal hasnt done **** to prove hes a better boxer than him...

**** talker as usual. alot of guys also say short guys r hard to fight. but go ahead no shame and the bold part, so he is. r u bert sugar your self if not shut the **** up

Comment

Size has little to do with anything when there is skill thrown into the equation.

Not to mention skill there is heart, drive, toughness. Alot of factors play a part in a fight besides size.

Mystyal could rock The greatones world hard. Or it could go the other way. The only way to find out is to get them together to exchange some blows.

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions would love to get this together. We just need, from the boxers, age weight and bout records. Lets git it ooonn!!

Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X