No announcement yet.

training hard after a break up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training hard after a break up

Have any of you found it hard to continue to train hard or at the same intensity after a breakup with your girl?

Ive found it really hard to keep motivated, and continue training. I have still followed my training regime without fault, but no where near at the same intensity as i did a few weeks ago.

Maybe im blind, this was my first breakup, so i might be seeing the negative sides of things. got no idea brothers.

any advice would be good.

dzieki, nara.

I gues it depends on who you are, and how you spin it... I used to use it as motivation to train even harder.

Comment

No girl is worth worrying about....

Comment

Originally posted by wojewodztwo_pl
        Have any of you found it hard to continue to train hard or at the same intensity after a breakup with your girl?

Ive found it really hard to keep motivated, and continue training. I have still followed my training regime without fault, but no where near at the same intensity as i did a few weeks ago.

Maybe im blind, this was my first breakup, so i might be seeing the negative sides of things. got no idea brothers.

dzieki, nara.
        keep training, trust me. she will go out of your system,

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk
          I gues it depends on who you are, and how you spin it... I used to use it as motivation to train even harder.
          couldnt have said it better myself...

Comment

Originally posted by wojewodztwo_pl

dzieki, nara.
            Bro hang in there man 1st time is the worst lots of dudes kill them self during this time ....try to work out hard think about getting in great shape so you can get more bitches....hang in there homey

Comment

are you Polish?

Comment

thats funny that you have this situation, because for me it was complete oppisite. after my long term relationship breakup i actually just thought of the positive side of it and its that there are other girls out there. remember that girls out number guys. so i worked out like crazy so i can feel confident getting back in the game with girls. plus all that time having a girlfriend you tend not to train as hard. just look on the brighter side, she just didnt work and its ok its not your fault.

Comment

no ****, what you guys said makes sense. im 19, need to stop worrying about the girl, and start worrying that im going to get cleaned up in the ring if i dont push myself to my limits.

thanks alot everyone! you konw how it is though, after a breakup you dont see or think as clearly.

take it easy

Comment

The only time my training was hindered is after I got married. Any gf breakup always made me train harder, cause of course you got get the abs back to get another girl and rub in their face

Comment

Working...
                    X