No announcement yet.

What's your go to snack?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your go to snack?

Looking for some snack suggestions when I'm on the go.. Recently learned of RXbars.. Made of dates and eggs, not bad. What do you guys recommend? Bars? Drinks?

I like gusher fruit snacks or gummy bears.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGlove2017 View Post
      Looking for some snack suggestions when I'm on the go.. Recently learned of RXbars.. Made of dates and eggs, not bad. What do you guys recommend? Bars? Drinks?
      I thought like a fatty at first and I was going to put chips and french fries, those are my absolute weaknesses. lol! When I am trying to snack somewhat heathy, I like to carry a zip lock of raisins and peanuts. Raisins clean you out...

Comment

I get bored extremely fast so I'm constantly rotating. Ideally, I'll make some jerky w/ london broil, sirloin, etc and snack on that throughout the week. But, I also rotate;
        -Vegetables like cauliflower, sugar peas, celery, carrots.
        -Granola-type cereal w/ a half scoop of protein powder and 2% milk.
        -Protein Bars (quality varies a lot so you have to be careful)
        -Goldfish crackers
        -Fruit or natural fruit snacks ('Scooby Snacks' are my pre-workout snack)
        -Clusters of nuts/seeds/oats (several companies make stuff like this)
        -Homeade cookies using oats, walnuts, cranberries, dark chocolate, olive oil, and splenda. Delish, healthy, and low in sugar.
        -Pepperoni (yea, like a trailer park boy)

Comment

I Always have protein Pre cooked cooked in my fridge for when I want to snack.. Either chicken, or hard boiled eggs, meatballs, tuna/mayo/avocado, etc. (meatballs are the best snack ever.)

So I usually just snack on that.

I also always keep around some of those small hard rolls for when I'm craving a sandwich but don't want to go too crazy with the carbs. Those things are a life savioir.

Comment

Working...
          X