No announcement yet.

How to train when fasting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motivational View Post
    Does boxing not go against everything that muslims teach? Don't cause harm to another person, don't ever strike someone in the face and so on? No hate of course, I'm just curious
    I remember Amir Khan was also bringing forth this fasting issue.
    It tells not to strike or kill anyone unless they break a peace treaty, create chaos and threaten your lives, pull the trigger before your enemy does.
    But it's sports, both sides accept getting engaged in a fight, we are not attacking someone on the street to bully them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
      2 hours after the dinner (ifthar) I believe you'll be able to train.
      I can train, I was asking what kind of training should I do ? I cant do any bag work because there is none there.

Comment

Originally posted by AHussain123 View Post
        I can train, I was asking what kind of training should I do ? I cant do any bag work because there is none there.
        You mean there is no bag in the gym? If there is none, it is an absolute blasphemy! Find a new gym. You don't need mitts, speedbag or hammer and tire but everyone absolutely needs to do running/rope jumping, shadowboxing, bag workout, and sparring. Bag is crucial.
        How do I train?
        Watch some fights and adopt a technique,
        Break the technique down and shadowbox its every step
        Work it on the bag,
        Utilize it in sparring,
        Return to the step one

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
          You mean there is no bag in the gym? If there is none, it is an absolute blasphemy! Find a new gym. You don't need mitts, speedbag or hammer and tire but everyone absolutely needs to do running/rope jumping, shadowboxing, bag workout, and sparring. Bag is crucial.
          How do I train?
          Watch some fights and adopt a technique,
          Break the technique down and shadowbox its every step
          Work it on the bag,
          Utilize it in sparring,
          Return to the step one
          its not a boxing gym,its a regular gym, my boxing gym closes 8pm.

Comment

Working...
          X