No announcement yet.

the abs that everyone wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichPorter
    Dude ur far too young to b worryin about crap like that, but if u really wanna lose weight then cardio and healthy diet r best, however to improve ur abs crunches and hanging leg lifts (hanging on a chin up bar and lifting ur knees up to ur chest) are prob the best way to go.
    leg lifts are bad for the lowerback ....i know so are the rest but i've heard they are even worst

Comment

ok your 13
      Ok not to be an ******* but have even hit puberty yet? I mean its oke to but down on cals and carbs but if your 13 you shouldn't be doing anykind of major weight cutting or such because it'll screw up your body, especially at a time when your going to need the energy for growing.

what you want to do is not go down in BF probably just make your abs more toned, and your 13 why the hell do you want to get toned abs anyway, these girls aren't going to give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by darrenshyrockford
        leg lifts are bad for the lowerback ....i know so are the rest but i've heard they are even worst
        those are only bad if you have poor lower back flexibility, even if you do you can still incorporate some stretching after warming up to get loose and you shouldn't have any problem.

Comment

ok your 13.

Your work outs should be nothing more then light pushups and sit ups.

Just play sports, basketball, football(not the american version).

And if you want to get some ***** then just make your hair nice, thats the only thing girls your age will look at.

Comment

yes i actually have hit puberty and an well into it. im doing it for me. i always thought to have good abs u need ur bf% low. but thats what i want. more dfined abs+.

Comment

Try exercise and diet....

Comment

Working...
              X