Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wHEN YOU CUT CALERIES HOW MUCH FAT /MUCLE COMES OFF IE IN WHAT RATIOS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wHEN YOU CUT CALERIES HOW MUCH FAT /MUCLE COMES OFF IE IN WHAT RATIOS?

aLSO if you cut lots of caleries ie over 1000, will it come off more as muscle than fat?

Is it a case that the more caleries you cut the more msucle as opposed to fat you loose?

Lastly did you know there is no "starvation mode" you dont suddenly enter starvation mode if you cut too many calories, but rather its a sliding scale type thing where the more you cut the more your body tries to save calories, its not a sudden on off switch when you go under a set amount of calories

Sounds like you are becoming an anorexic with all these super Low calorie threads dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Sounds like you are becoming an anorexic with all these super Low calorie threads dude.
      lol, once I get even a little success in an area I get extreme and try to get more fast

Not sure if thats a sub optimal or an optimal idea with fat loss though.

Its no good losing all your muscle as well as fat if you cut too much.

But if the same thing happens anyway but more slowly if you cut less then you may as well cut more

Ill never be anorexic I would like to look hot tho

Comment

How many threads on "calories" do you need? Pick up a nutrition book and educate yourself. Reliable, comprehensive information is better sought in a book than a forum.

Comment

Working...
        X