Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.... strip it down first and then build it up.

Get rid of the fat and see what youre working with first.

Comment

• The only noticeable fat I have is belly fat. I can't get rid of that unless I get on a really good diet. Other than that I am pretty skinny already.

Comment

• I'll see what I can do. I wasn't trying to do that, I was trying to gain weight. But i'll see if I can cut some fat. The few that I already have. I would guess I am at 16-17% body fat, just a guess.

Comment

• Id say that sounds like a reasonable number...

Comment

• Look at my arms in that pic, they look like toothpicks. I look like a T-Rex, like Ricky Hatton minus the 6 pack he has. Believe it or not they were even skinnier than that 11 weeks ago. I seriously had girl arms in October.

Comment

• Hopefully at the end of the year, i'll be laughing at that picture. There are already some pictures of myself self before starting, that give me a chuckle.

Comment

• I credit my pushups for the size of my arms.... lifting weights definitely helps, but my triceps are big and cut, and it came from doing sets of 50 in my dorm in college... Kill the pushups.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  I credit my pushups for the size of my arms.... lifting weights definitely helps, but my triceps are big and cut, and it came from doing sets of 50 in my dorm in college... Kill the pushups.
                  Mr Reed, how much should I "cut" to, do I need to get to a specific bodyfat before I bulk?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    The only noticeable fat I have is belly fat. I can't get rid of that unless I get on a really good diet. Other than that I am pretty skinny already.
                    Judging by your pic, I think you're not to far off from being in good shape. Maybe add more cardio such as jogging or swimming to speed up the process? And yeah, diet is a must.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I'm silently getting into shape. No before/after pics, no shirtless pics on FB. Until I look like I want to look like. I'll make an exception for this one post for the threads sake. Not a full body pic, and tit looking out of place because of arm position.

My diet sucks and I work out in my bedroom BTW.
                      haven't seen you before this kev but you're close to being in excellent shape.

keep up the work

Comment

Working...
                      X