Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting to train again after half a year out.

bad times.

Comment

• Haven't been doing any training except pushups and crunches for the past 2 months because of an ankle injury.. i'm back in the gym next week full time so should get a lot more ripped pretty quickly...

Here's a before pic anyways.. ill put up an after in a couple months time.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyler View Post
        Haven't been doing any training except pushups and crunches for the past 2 months because of an ankle injury.. i'm back in the gym next week full time so should get a lot more ripped pretty quickly...

Here's a before pic anyways.. ill put up an after in a couple months time.

thats pretty much how i would like to look. not too muscly but defined

Comment

• Lmfao ahahahahaahahah look at you lollolololollololololololol

this forum aint ****

ahahahahhahh lmfao ahahahaa and no fatties on your avatar?lololol

no comment

Comment

• Wtf

lol wtf is this all the ****in ppl on this thread and forum are dumbass children that are talking about protein and creatine and **** but they weigh 135 lbs

135lbs..wtf is that. just because pacman does doesnt mean u should. it looks nasty an unhealthy. u wanna put on weight?grow a pair of testicles. stop carefully picking **** like protein shakes, and just eat FOOD. TUNA, PASTA, HOT DOGS, STEAK, MEATBALLS, MILK, ORANGE JUICE, VEGETABLES, AND WORK OUT

sad **** this forum is -yoda

and if ur 135lbs u shouldnt post pics of urself because 90% of us dont wanna see it and the other 10% are 76 year olds fingering their *******s to it

Comment

• Originally posted by Hook00513z View Post
              lol wtf is this all the ****in ppl on this thread and forum are dumbass children that are talking about protein and creatine and **** but they weigh 135 lbs

135lbs..wtf is that. just because pacman does doesnt mean u should. it looks nasty an unhealthy. u wanna put on weight?grow a pair of testicles. stop carefully picking **** like protein shakes, and just eat FOOD. TUNA, PASTA, HOT DOGS, STEAK, MEATBALLS, MILK, ORANGE JUICE, VEGETABLES, AND WORK OUT

sad **** this forum is -yoda

and if ur 135lbs u shouldnt post pics of urself because 90% of us dont wanna see it and the other 10% are 76 year olds fingering their *******s to it

Not everyone has the frame to be a heavy weight like your boyfriend "Mike tyson".. that's why there are weight classes because everyone is different dumb****.

Comment

• This is me. I've become very conscious of that small bit of fat at the lower abdomen. I know it isn't a hell of a lot, but it's not a bad thing being a perfectionist I suppose! I'm basically simply cleaning up my diet rather than changing any training routines as they are set by my coach.
                I weigh 186 which seems like a lot to me at the moment as last year i was 175! I have put on some muscle though through simply starting a proper weights schedule. I'm 6ft 1.

I'm a sprinter infact, not a boxer, but I'm just as focused on vigorous training and a healthy lifestyle as you lot. If your interested, my diet used to consist of main meals, but chocolate, cheesecake.. anything sweet. Now cut it out as race season begins soon. This is what I'm doing:

Breakfast - Weetabix cereal x 3 or 2 slices of toast with jam

Snack - Rivetta crackers with fresh tomatoes

Lunch - Chicken/Ham/Tuna sandwich on wholemeal bread. Banana, 2 clementines, a pear and a cereal bar and diet coke.

Snack - Peanut Butter Sandwich, 2 rich tea low fat biscuits.

Post Training - Protein Shake

Dinner - Any main meal. Varying from beef, chicken, turkey, fish etc with some rice/pasta/potatoe and steamed vegetables.

Drinking water throughout the day.

Good luck with all of yours people.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKing View Post

This is me. I've become very conscious of that small bit of fat at the lower abdomen. I know it isn't a hell of a lot, but it's not a bad thing being a perfectionist I suppose! I'm basically simply cleaning up my diet rather than changing any training routines as they are set by my coach.
                  I weigh 186 which seems like a lot to me at the moment as last year i was 175! I have put on some muscle though through simply starting a proper weights schedule. I'm 6ft 1.

I'm a sprinter infact, not a boxer, but I'm just as focused on vigorous training and a healthy lifestyle as you lot. If your interested, my diet used to consist of main meals, but chocolate, cheesecake.. anything sweet. Now cut it out as race season begins soon. This is what I'm doing:

Breakfast - Weetabix cereal x 3 or 2 slices of toast with jam

Snack - Rivetta crackers with fresh tomatoes

Lunch - Chicken/Ham/Tuna sandwich on wholemeal bread. Banana, 2 clementines, a pear and a cereal bar and diet coke.

Snack - Peanut Butter Sandwich, 2 rich tea low fat biscuits.

Post Training - Protein Shake

Dinner - Any main meal. Varying from beef, chicken, turkey, fish etc with some rice/pasta/potatoe and steamed vegetables.

Drinking water throughout the day.

Good luck with all of yours people.
                  I got that little fat on the lower abs as well.. man do i hate it.. It's about the most fat I got on all of my body haha..

Heres a little update 5'6 - 5-7.. 121 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                    I started doing exercises again April 15th. Now it is June 15th and this is what I look like now. I started at about 167 pounds and I am at 147 pounds in this picture.
                    You are ****in jacked in the abs brah. I flog the core and don't look anywhere near that. How long would a routine take you think? Could you pass on a sample of what you'd finish in an ab training session?

Again, nice work.

Comment

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                      I started doing exercises again April 15th. Now it is June 15th and this is what I look like now. I started at about 167 pounds and I am at 147 pounds in this picture.

Great effort, could you post your workout routine and nutrition? and have you never done any weight training?

Comment

Working...
                      X