No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaveJH View Post
    Sorry, I forgot boxing judges gave you extra points for having big muscles.

And if I'm doing alright in the strength side of boxing, I think it's safe to say that being skinny isn't a problem.
    Amen I kill myself to make 178 but I am naturally 210-220. When I am in the ring I feel mentally that I am 220 pounds strong and it gives me a psychological edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      I did this sort of but i should have said i wanted to be part of this contest.

Anyways back at the end of may i weight around 225 pounds and i am about 6'2. My grandma got a treadmill which the doctor recommended she walk on for some excercise. Anyways i put it together and it was a huge *****. After finally completing it i was proud of myself and said i went through hell putting it together so i might as well use it.

From about June to about August i used the treadmill more or less everyday for about 40 minutes. I still ate the same but i ate 2 to 3 times less. I hardly ever eat any sweets now like cake or donuts. I would give a long explanation of how bad i would eat but i dont think you all are interested in all that.

Anyways from June 1st when i began i weighed around 220 pounds. Now today I THINK i am around 185 pounds, but i checked that around a month ago. I should be around there or thinner.

I weighed myself about a week ago. I am down to 173 and thats without working out for almost a month,.

Comment

• Weighed myself last week 170.5, 15 more pounds to go. A bad leg, and diet have stopped me from losing it faster....

Comment

• Im weighing myself tomorrow and that will mark the beginning.

i should be at 163 or something and im trying to get down to 145

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
            Im weighing myself tomorrow and that will mark the beginning.

Add me to the list, I weigh about 172 or so, I want to get down to 153 or so

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
              Im weighing myself tomorrow and that will mark the beginning.

i was at 163 about 3 months ago, but decided to get lazy...and now a lil farther from my goal...believe me stick to that weight, it's way easier to get down to 145 from 163 than 170....
              Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
              Add me to the list, I weigh about 172 or so, I want to get down to 153 or so
              same here , add me up!

Comment

• I am starting today i weigh 60kgs and i am 5ft 7ins i am gonna start boxing training the begining of febuary. I am 23 years old also i started with a 15 min fast run this morning i will do pushups and crunches this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post

I am starting today i weigh 60kgs and i am 5ft 7ins i am gonna start boxing training the begining of febuary. I am 23 years old also i started with a 15 min fast run this morning i will do pushups and crunches this evening.
                  nice set of boobs you got there! lol just joking!

Comment

• Thats me at about 163 pounds 5 ft 8 15 year old, im currently bulking to try and get to 180 by June. So i stopped cardio and most of boxing, but i still continue to do heavy bags. Got some fat on me not that much though.

Comment

• yes i agree with :
                      Viatamins, Creatine, Glutamine and green tea extract.

My workouts go like this and a little help by:animal pak

Comment

Working...
                      X