Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool **** bro. if u got msn prv msg me ur email we'll talk boxin n ****..

Comment

• monk i sent you my email in a msg

Comment

• i aint got any pics but i used to be 16 stone now in 12 and a 1/2 and still lossing

Comment

• Im starting boxing again after a realll long break.. Im only 16 and Im thinking bout going heavy on the protein shakes and creatine etc. I'll be running at least 2 miles a day and working my way up and going to the boxing gym 3 days a week.
          This is me right now. 5'8 and 66kg I'l give you an update and see if there is any changes in my body after a month. hopefully more toned.

Comment

• my routine is basically cut around rowing at school. from the start of term 4 to the end of term 1 is full on training, 3 1.5 hour gym sessions (variety of wiehgts, core work and an ergo usually 20 - 30 mins) then rowing 3 time after school for 2 hours each time, and 4 hours on sat which is ually split between running and rowing.

inbetween seasons i do some running usually 6 - 8 ks (bout 4-5 miles i think) acoupla time a week and 3 gym seesion a week but with just core and weights and the odd erg.

i started boxing only a coupla months ago, but ive spent quite a bit of time on the bag at home, so im mainly working on fighting agianst people.im doing it 2 times a week atm but will cut back to one when rowing kicks in after the holidays.

ill get a pic up hopefullt tommorw night and will update.
            ps sorry for the crappy writing its late and im tired as....

Comment

• holy **** mate that is a massive workout how do you even have time for boxing? it seems to me if you include much more workout's that your body wont have sufficient time to repair the damage you do each training session. But that looks like a pretty intense workload, especially the running on top, how long does that normally take you?

Comment

• well i only run when im not in the rowing season which is Term 4 to Term 2 so ive got time, 8 km take me about 37mins I think....I'm not very good at running but i like doing it. and as for the timing between sessions, it seems to be ok, I mean it's definatley working, I am way fitter than I was before I started rowing. And yeah i suppose it sounds like alot but once you get into it, its much easier, and of course you feel great

Anyone else here used ergos as part of a routine?

Comment

• http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/785/p9170051lz0.jpg

heres the pics, it should work...... but i dunnno cos its my first time using this ****, anyway i'm 16 , 67 kg( 147 pounds roughly), and 180 cm tall (about and inch under 6 ft i think).

Comment

• I cant participate in this, i am 6'2 and 150, if i lost weight, i would probably become anorexic and die.

Comment

• 135 lbs

Comment

Working...
                      X