Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dieting aint to easy in the marine, but anyways here goes comments appreciated. im trying to lose 20 til july. im at 205 and 6

breakfast oaths, small banana, pint off skimmed milk,coffe.

lunch big tuna salad including bellpeppers,corn,cucumbers,tomaoes,lettuce,etc, coffe and a pint off skimmed milk.shot off fish oil

dinner: now this is the hardest one, basicly eat what i get, but in moderation iff its unhealthy. we eat pretty plain things for dinner, like meatballs,hash,cod,chicken etc.

supper: this is whan im useally done training, so i will go for 2 thin slices off brown bread with loads off ham (bout 50-100grams) and som greens (if im lucky)

i usealy eat 1-2 fruits as snck between meals

basicly spar,bagwork and strenght traing 4 times a week, gonna add runing 2-3 whan i get back from easter-holiday.
    Last edited by leff; 04-08-2007, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dr filth View Post
      brooklyn, you're starting to look bigger than zab, now. you're never goinjg to make 135 ever agin, probbaly not welter either.

it's funny what age does to the body. i used to walk around at junior middle for years, all through my 20's, then i hit 30 and now i walk around at 180. the weirdest thing is, now i look almost the same at 172 as i did at 155 or 158 was up to 188 for a month or two after Xmas, **** i was fat, now am back down to 181 1/2, hopefully this summer with running outside instead of on a machine i can get down to 177 or 176 - that's when i start looking like a fighter.
      Again, when I boxed at 132, I starved myself which led too a bunch of injuries and temprarely kidney problems. I will never get to lightweight limit, but I dont plan either. At this point, I destroyed myself enough, right now all my physical activities go to improve my health.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Again, when I boxed at 132, I starved myself which led too a bunch of injuries and temprarely kidney problems. I will never get to lightweight limit, but I dont plan either. At this point, I destroyed myself enough, right now all my physical activities go to improve my health.
        you look like a natural middlewieight now anyway. maybe we'll meet up in the ring one day, u can say u knocked out a past prime clone of nigel benn. yeah, i'm built like tito, but fight just like benn. i'm not sure i wanna be another notch on the belt of odin " the ukrainain castrator " chopobollokov, though

Comment

• Just an update..

I'm down to 169 now. From 194 on January 13th...

Comment

• Originally posted by leff View Post
            dieting aint to easy in the marine, but anyways here goes comments appreciated. im trying to lose 20 til july. im at 205 and 6

breakfast oaths, small banana, pint off skimmed milk,coffe.

lunch big tuna salad including bellpeppers,corn,cucumbers,tomaoes,lettuce,etc, coffe and a pint off skimmed milk.shot off fish oil

dinner: now this is the hardest one, basicly eat what i get, but in moderation iff its unhealthy. we eat pretty plain things for dinner, like meatballs,hash,cod,chicken etc.

supper: this is whan im useally done training, so i will go for 2 thin slices off brown bread with loads off ham (bout 50-100grams) and som greens (if im lucky)

i usealy eat 1-2 fruits as snck between meals

basicly spar,bagwork and strenght traing 4 times a week, gonna add runing 2-3 whan i get back from easter-holiday.
            no comments?

Comment

• Some more p***gotry from me
              Attached Files

Comment

• I'm down to 174 lbs...

Comment

• Originally posted by leff View Post
                  no comments?
                  that must take quite a bit of discipline, i recall you saying you were in the military possibly?? i forget.... the only reason ive been able to maintain my diet is that ive found enough things i can eat to keep from eating the same things constantly

ive been on a diet for awhile now, a couple things you may/moy not be able to eat that would be beneficial

lentiles, black beans, white beans... very high fiber, no fat, no sugar

buffalo meat- much healthier than beef, less fat than chicken yet more protein than either

i also buy specialized low carb breads.. mostly tortillas.. many are also very high in fiber in addition to knocking out most of the bad carbs

sauerkraut- fills me up without calories, fat, very low sugar content

good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    that must take quite a bit of discipline, i recall you saying you were in the military possibly?? i forget.... the only reason ive been able to maintain my diet is that ive found enough things i can eat to keep from eating the same things constantly

ive been on a diet for awhile now, a couple things you may/moy not be able to eat that would be beneficial

buffalo meat- much healthier than beef, less fat than chicken yet more protein than either

i also buy specialized low carb breads.. mostly tortillas.. many are also very high in fiber in addition to knocking out most of the bad carbs

good luck!
                    Thanks, good stuff here that I will try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

good luck!
                      buffalo meat is the best red meat i've ever had. lentils and black beans are really good too. the big thing, at least for me, is to stay away from the sugar, i can cut weight easy if i don't eat much sugar... man, sugar is so bad for u, i read something today that said sugar weakens the immune system, causes cardiovascular disease, and other problems. after reading that i think i can stay away from the donuts for a while

Comment

Working...
                      X