No announcement yet.

size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• size

im 5'6" and weigh about 157lbs but my chest is really broad and i have about the same amount of fat than muscle i think but im pretty strong i stopped lifting weights about 1 month ago maxing out at 225 on bench but im wanting to slim up and be in better shape so do you guys have any good ideas.

run and burn off the fat...

Comment

Yeah, just do lots of running, sprinting, skipping, and you will notice a difference. Just dont go thinking it will happen over night, lol. Just like everything else, it takes time. And about the weight lifting, its been pasted around, that lifting too much, for a boxer that is, really isnt good for you. It will just slow down your punches. Meaning, youd be better off to just hit on the heavy bag than to lift weights. They say its alright to mix it in just not to much weightlifting. I mean, pratice your sport you know, were boxing, not bodybuilding. I think its more about being fit than being musucular.

Comment

Swimming is an awesome, safe and fun total body exercise and it will burn off those calories.

Comment

I am about 5-6 or 5-7, age just turned 14 and i weigh about 156 lbs. in great shape. not much fat on me at all. how old are you?

Comment

Im 14 and 5'6 and weigh 130lbs.. i think but got a heavweight punch

Comment

im 16 years old

Comment

what do you guys do that are my height and weight and age do to stay in shape.

Comment

Has anyone in the history of this site ever said "I have a pretty average punch" or "I have no punching power whatsoever"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
                    Has anyone in the history of this site ever said "I have a pretty average punch" or "I have no punching power whatsoever"?

naw i dont think so. but for me i say what ppl tell me and what i see. like i said before no need to lie about ****

Comment

Working...
                    X