No announcement yet.

Get in shape contest with Joeboxer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get in shape contest with Joeboxer.

Hey everybody. The purpose of this thread is because I have gotten quite out of shape recently. I hurt my foot last year from running too much.

I had kept trying to make 160 for boxing, and I was really only drinking V8 most days, and I ran way way too much so I hurt my foot and metabolism.

Now I weigh almost 200 pounds! But my foot is ok again, and I am ready to get back into shape and keep to a diet.

Anyone who wants to do this with me is welcome to join in. THe contest will run for 6 weeks, and at the end there will be a poll to decide the winner. I really hope someone joins in. I think the contest should run about 6 weeks.

I will post my before and after pics, along with my daily workout schedule and my diet. I hope others will do the same.

If no one else is interested I will start the contest by myself on Monday April 17,2006.

**** man, I'll do it with cha

I use to run a long time ago

I am 5'8" and was at 145lbs, now I am i think 210lbs, I need to get down some

Comment

If i had the money i would do it with you, i need to get to 180+.
      6 foot and 160 and pretty skinny right now

Comment

id do it, but im gettin close to being really lean, i dont have that much to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger2408
          If i had the money i would do it with you, i need to get to 180+.
          6 foot and 160 and pretty skinny right now

you don't need money to workout or eat healthy man.
          you should do it with us.

I am going to ask Axony, Tracy Lee, and Momita to be the judges of the before and after pics, so hopefully they will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by saq26
            id do it, but im gettin close to being really lean, i dont have that much to lose.

It can be a general body transformation contest if you want. Not just weight loss, more importantly fat loss, and muscle gain!

Comment

You my man and partner in crime, Joe, you know dat. But all I can say is... you fat bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by !{Anorak}
                You my man and partner in crime, Joe, you know dat. But all I can say is... you fat bastard.

hahahhahahah. you want in on this party. you know Limey's are invited.

Comment

I'll do it man, I used to be really thin but I went on these meds that make you hungry as hell, just tell me where to post the before pic

Comment

Originally posted by nomercy90
                    I'll do it man, I used to be really thin but I went on these meds that make you hungry as hell, just tell me where to post the before pic

we can keep all the stuff in this thread during the contest.

Then for the judging, we will make a new thread with a poll so that the boxingscene users can vote!... Although there will be the 3 official female judges hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                    X