• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brittle hands

is it possible to condition knuckles?
    or is that just a myth?

answers backed with facts preferred

It's not a myth brother. Punching the wall slowly
    (the level of "slow" must be between hurting knuckles maybe bleed them a little but not really hurt them as you can't punch even with gloves during training.)

Lets say you destroyed 10 (numbers are random) bone cells at your knuckles, your body puts 12-15 NEW and STRONGER cells to the place of destroyed cells from punching wall. With the time , you will notice that your new cells makes your knuckles , bone of steel.

1)Punching the wall
    2)Crushing the sand or rice with your knuckles

These are my favorites.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Berkay1 View Post
      It's not a myth brother. Punching the wall slowly
      (the level of "slow" must be between hurting knuckles maybe bleed them a little but not really hurt them as you can't punch even with gloves during training.)

Lets say you destroyed 10 (numbers are random) bone cells at your knuckles, your body puts 12-15 NEW and STRONGER cells to the place of destroyed cells from punching wall. With the time , you will notice that your new cells makes your knuckles , bone of steel.

1)Punching the wall
      2)Crushing the sand or rice with your knuckles

These are my favorites.

Regards,
      Yup. Punch a wall (Put news paper or something to cushion it a bit)

Or full a 5 gallon home depot bucket with Rice or sand and punch it. Bruce Lee does this.

Comment

use bag gloves instead of boxing gloves

http://www.fitnessdestination.com/ba...mages/4307.jpg

I used them for a couple of months because they came with my bag. My hands are now strong enough to hit the bag without gloves but I dont do that.

Comment

It worked for Old Boy...

This is a thread which I read sometime back about some MA guy who was documenting his experiences with Iron Fist training, which I thought was quite useful in places - talking about ossification, potential arthritis and whatnot

Comment

Working...
          X