No announcement yet.

Mystyal...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystyal...

I'm not calling you out bro but when the hell are you going to post a video of yourself going all out full speed with all the power you have? Every video I see you post you have some disclaimer to go along with it saying you were sick, weren't using all your speed, wanted to take it easy on the guy, or didn't use your power.

come on man for once say this is me. power speed and everything.

when i have BIGGER guys which will be next week if everything goes well. im not sick ne more so i should be straight. but yeah next week. im not being big headed or nuttin but usually when i REALLY spar i stop the guys early. so it might not be all the long. but hey u never know

Comment

Awesome man. I look forward to seeing it and like I said I am not calling you out I simply would like to see you put the hurt on somebody!

GO JUDAH!!!!!

Comment

i love throwing combos and the guy that i spar in the videos always runs so i cant throw my combos right.cause he knows my power already since we spar. alot of guys at other gyms dont know my power so they try and stay in front of me and throw with me. that what makes everything fun
        Last edited by Verstyle; 04-07-2006, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Even though you said your not being big headed.. That really did sound bad

Comment

Originally posted by DcBoxin
            Even though you said your not being big headed.. That really did sound bad

i dont know how to put things that doesnt make it sound like im big headed. i mean to me if its the truth why be ashamed to say it right?

Comment

So.. How do you know you can take them? They may KO you before you have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by DcBoxin
                So.. How do you know you can take them? They may KO you before you have a chance

please read the end of my first post on these thread. then come holla at me. it will make alot of sense if u jus read it

Comment

It ain't bragging if you can back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeTheRock7
                    It ain't bragging if you can back it up.

sure isnt. and i dont say things i cant do. there's no point

Comment

Working...
                    X