Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big are you and how much do you bench?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol............

Comment

• Originally posted by olympics_glory
      Mystyal2k5 & Jdizzle79 should find a private room to suck on each others' nuts. It's not for public view boys, get a room
      This guy thinks he's a ****ing comedian. He's come on other threads before making stupid comments when people are having serious discussions. I guess he has nothing better to do than act like a ten year old, obviously he has nothing to contribute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dempseyistheman
        This guy thinks he's a ****ing comedian. He's come on other threads before making stupid comments when people are having serious discussions. I guess he has nothing better to do than act like a ten year old, obviously he has nothing to contribute.
        exactly right my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Dempseyistheman
          or nuttin to contribute on the bench press I'm 330 and bench 129, that's clean, no steroids. he' jus made cause he's a fat **** that uses his ******* as help to bench press. so he wont have to go to far down with the weight on his chest sense his ******* protrude 10 inches past his chest

Comment

• lol this thread is going nowhere we should just forget about it and pretend it never happened

Comment

• Originally posted by mystyal2k5
              or nuttin to contribute on the bench press I'm 330 and bench 129, that's clean, no steroids. he' jus made cause he's a fat **** that uses his ******* as help to bench press. so he wont have to go to far down with the weight on his chest sense his ******* protrude 10 inches past his chest
              lol, good karma

But I must say, your little brains understand that my being able to only bench 129 was a joke right? I mean, everyone else on here apparently can bench 9 times their body weight, I never thought people would be stupid enough to think I could actually only bench 129. If I were 330 and could only bench 129, my chest would cave-in if I rolled over in my sleep. Read between the lines guys, as soon as your finished complimenting each others' nut quality and texture

Comment

• Originally posted by olympics_glory
                lol, good karma

But I must say, your little brains understand that my being able to only bench 129 was a joke right? I mean, everyone else on here apparently can bench 9 times their body weight, I never thought people would be stupid enough to think I could actually only bench 129. If I were 330 and could only bench 129, my chest would cave-in if I rolled over in my sleep. Read between the lines guys, as soon as your finished complimenting each others' nut quality and texture

if ya say so. my heads spinning i dont feel like arguing

Comment

• I am 27 years old about 5'7 190lbs max bench 305

Comment

• I am 27 years old about 5'7 around 190lbs max bench 305

Comment

• When I was in highschool I had a weight training class for 3 semesters. 1st ever testing lift I maxed out at like 105 and weighed 139. For the final lift of the 3rd semester I weighed 147 and maxed at 240. Hit, I believe, 360 on the squat. The teachers asks me if he was going to have to test me, I said hey man I just did the test. He was talking about roids. I laughed and carried on.

Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X