No announcement yet.

Anybody ever used Pro-Mex on Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever used Pro-Mex on Fighting

Im getting back in the gym on Monday, i been in need of a new pair of gloves for a long time not looking to splash out on Reyes or Winnings as i just want something to protect the hands like my Firepower ones did. I been searching and found a couple brands I.E pro-mex or fighting has anybody trained with these before are they any good?

Also I'm thinking of getting a 16oz pair always hit the bag with 10s but heard 16oz helps with power and speed is this true?

Get the Ringside IMF super bag gloves, they're durable gloves, really good wrist support and aren't expensive. For 70usd you get the best quality IMO. It'd be like buying two cheap gloves.

For bag work I use the regular 14oz and sparring I use the 16oz IMF sparring gloves. I've had these for a year and they almost still as good as new.

Comment

I've moved a couple of rounds with some 16oz promex. Not bad at all. They're pretty good. Out of all the gloves not including the elite I would choose the previous model ringside IMF and the promex.

Comment

Ringside IMF tech series are pretty much the best you can get for around $60 bucks, but I've heard the quality of them have been up and down throughout the years.
        Last edited by Biolink; 02-10-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, it seems that I can only purchase these ringside gloves from the states, I don't fancy waiting long for a pair or paying for the shipping think im gonna try out the promex

Comment

Working...
          X