No announcement yet.

Got some new Title gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some new Title gloves

Finally got some extra cash set aside and bought some decent gloves that wont kill my hands anymore. I've been using cheap gloves and my hands would hurt after 10 minutes of hitting the bag. I ordered the TITLE Boxing Pro Style Leather Training Gloves that they have on amazon and they arrived last week. So far the comparison is like night and day. They are of great build quality and my hands might as well be punching pillows if I wanted any more comfort than this. I went at the bag for an hour and felt it in my shoulders before I felt anything on my hands. Could not be happier with the quality. Stitching was well done, the pad thickness is good, and the wrists feel very secure and strong. I managed with ease to put the gloves on and remove them with wraps on when I am alone.

So if you are wondering what a good $40 pair of gloves is for a heavyweight, this would be a great place to start.

Just thought I would share.

What were you using before? Everlast?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I've always been very happy with Title equipment quality, even the cheap $20 blank training gloves they have are leather and feel much better than any equivalent Everlast gloves.

Comment

I have a pair of 18oz Title gloves that I bought for $300. Best gloves i've ever had.

Comment

I used to have a pair of everlast and 4 pairs of cheap no-name gloves that all wore out in a months time each. These feel so well made that I have no doubt they will last a long time. Added a pic of them to my albums.

Comment

Working...
          X