No announcement yet.

troll of the year award.......Alexkid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troll of the year award.......Alexkid

Congrats man. The sheer determination to stick your bulchit is simply amazing. And the way you respond love you guys! Like you're actually being sincere about your shot and playing all these twisted little angles. You deserve the award. Even though everyone and their goldfish know you're a troll you keep at it. Definitely hard work....determination....hard work.....determination

Tbh I can't hate on him that much. Some of his dumbass threads occasionally unearth a bit of knowledge from Ray or rockin. He's got dat hard work and dedication

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
      Wait until the Kid unearths the Short Ranged Horizontal Fisted Detroit Hammer Hook. It's the only thing known to man that can possibly nullify the pure brutality that is the Long Range Vertical Fisted Shovel Hook.......... Rockin'
      xD

Love you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
        Tbh I can't hate on him that much. Some of his dumbass threads occasionally unearth a bit of knowledge from Ray or rockin. He's got dat hard work and dedication
        My psychiatrist calls it OCD but thankyou!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
          Congrats man. The sheer determination to stick your bulchit is simply amazing. And the way you respond love you guys! Like you're actually being sincere about your shot and playing all these twisted little angles. You deserve the award. Even though everyone and their goldfish know you're a troll you keep at it. Definitely hard work....determination....hard work.....determination

(me and you)

Comment

Damn he won't break character. Alex where is your troll character supposed to be from? America? Can we start a kickstarter campaign to fly Rockin to meet Alex in person and coach him? I'm in for twenty bucks if someone films it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
              Damn he won't break character. Alex where is your troll character supposed to be from? America? Can we start a kickstarter campaign to fly Rockin to meet Alex in person and coach him? I'm in for twenty bucks if someone films it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              I respect Ray too much to bring him into this but he should be involved

Comment

In fact yeah alex tell us about this gym you won't go to and this trainer you won't listen to

Comment

Working...
                X