Clear All

How'd the fight go boxer2K5?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk
      How'd the fight go boxer2K5?

i posted the results in a different topic lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kinoo
        Hey I had my first fight on friday and it was a golden gloves :P sadly I lost tho was kicking some ass then tripped over my oponent and the ref called it as a down and I couldn't get the points back but eh stuff happenes
        I think ur lying dawg, cause a knockdown dusnt mean u lost the round,it counts just as much as a jab would. So if u were kickin his as$ and got knockdowned u would stil be up casue he only gets a point for putting u down. The amateurs isnt scored like the pros homey, u just got CAUGHT UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Brelampago
          I think ur lying dawg, cause a knockdown dusnt mean u lost the round,it counts just as much as a jab would. So if u were kickin his as$ and got knockdowned u would stil be up casue he only gets a point for putting u down. The amateurs isnt scored like the pros homey, u just got CAUGHT UP.
          yer, i think ur right! ...sad story , gotta come up wif something better than that, that story wasnt believable at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunna
            yer, i think ur right! ...sad story , gotta come up wif something better than that, that story wasnt believable at all.

i was thinking the same thing

btw
            who the chick in ur avitar
            nice ass

Comment

Working...
            X