No announcement yet.

first class bad time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy crap i thought my gym was ****.
    what the ****, is that even a gym ur going to?? or some underground kids playground ****??

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
      holy crap i thought my gym was ****.
      what the ****, is that even a gym ur going to?? or some underground kids playground ****??
      That's what it sounds like me. Even in the tougher countries like Mexico with 16 year old pros they still are gonna make sure you have the damn basics down before even thinking of throwing you in there.

Was the head trainer around when you had to spar or was it just the assistant trainers(Usually young AM. type guys) there? At my gym everything is usually calm when the head trainer is still there. When he leaves stuff is a bit more relaxed, but even still the assistant trainers(And anyone with a pair of eyes) can see if a person looks like they know what they are doing or not so they wouldn't just let anybody hop in there.
      Last edited by Biolink; 09-03-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

It's recognized has a gym everything is legal...
        It was an assistant coach there that day.
        But thanks for the support and advice on the type of training I should be doing for now

Comment

Originally posted by yawny View Post
          It's recognized has a gym everything is legal...
          It was an assistant coach there that day.
          But thanks for the support and advice on the type of training I should be doing for now
          I'd still be careful even if it is recognised. If it's in the middle of nowhere like my old one was there's not really anybody there to check on the quality. Areas where there are multiple gyms tend to be a good sign as the scene is competitive there so there's a bigger eye on them.

Comment

Working...
          X