No announcement yet.

Confidence question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidence question

If I'm fighting away from somewhere I'm comfortable does that effect the way i fight.Like if I'm fighting on someone's turf?

Yea, although some rise to the occasion.

Comment

it all depends how mentally strong you are. no matter when or where the result is inivitable.

Comment

only if you allow it to be so.

I loved fighting in the other guys town.

Let it bring you up or let it bring you down.

It's all in your mind........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_3G...02BE125439F4FD

she is boxing

You gotta know that you are not only going to rise to the occasion but you are going to rise above it all.

From the opening bell you let him know that for the next 6 mins this ring belongs to you. (Assuming that you are amateur) And remind him as often as you can that this is your playground.
        Last edited by Rockin'; 06-03-2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSFBOXER View Post
          If I'm fighting away from somewhere I'm comfortable does that effect the way i fight.Like if I'm fighting on someone's turf?
          of course bud, boxing is one of the most psychological sports out there. also judges have been known to rob fighters of a decision based on the home crowd reaction. not saying it's always the case, but home crowd advantage usually helps most.

Comment

Originally posted by alohaxchange View Post
            of course bud, boxing is one of the most psychological sports out there. also judges have been known to rob fighters of a decision based on the home crowd reaction. not saying it's always the case, but home crowd advantage usually helps most.
            Holy shit, what a gif!

Comment

Working...
            X