No announcement yet.

Cleto Reyes (16oz hook and loop)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleto Reyes (16oz hook and loop)

Hi all , need some of your help . I bought a Cleto Reyes (16oz hook and loop) from ringside . Everything was great but when I try to use it to train the heavy bag . My knuckles was sore (not pain) a bit like numbing like this .is this normal ? Some articles I read say that it is bad for the hand. Some say it is good as it built up muscles . I am around 187lbs and I hit the bag hard and my gym bag is also very hard as well.
    Ps: I wrap my hand well

I have the same gloves. They take some time to break in. I had sore hands for about a month because the gloves didn't really fit right, but once you break them in they kind of mold to your hand and are great.

They're excellent all purpose gloves; I use them for bag work, mitts, and sparring with no problem.

Comment

Thanks , I tried them for 8-9rounds on heavy bag . Now my hands are really bruised ... Guess I will be stop using them for a while . I recently received my new winning gloves . Total opposite of Reyes . Super comfortable .
      Of course , I need to give credit to Reyes as I can feel more of my punches and how the way they land on the mitts . Winnings has less knuckles feel .

Comment

They're a punchers glove.

Your hands aren't used to minimum padding. Try and get used to them, they're a great glove. They'll give you hands like stone

Comment

Working...
        X