Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felt dizzy and had blurry vision today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felt dizzy and had blurry vision today...

Hey guys, today when training, after only 20 minutes I started feeling dizzy, had no more strenght in my legs and no more energy in all my body. Then my vision started getting blurry. Had to stop 10 minutes then started again very slowly but if I was training a bit too hard I was starting to feel really bad again...The only difference I did today was eat 30 minutes before my training instead of an hour, could this be it?

I ate :

2 whole wheat bread
    Cottage cheese
    Oatmeal whole wheat
    Banana
    Coffee

I usually eat porridge 2 hours before training.

I find if I eat any closer to training than that, it slows me down and I get a stitch. Not to mention body shots are more uncomfortable.

Comment

You ate 30 minutes before training and you didn't vomit? As to your question, it's hard to say cause it could have been many factors.

I would advice you to make sure you're better hydrated before training, replace the coffee with plenty of water. Water solves most of these issues mainly because a lot of people don't drink enough water.

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Are you stressed out? Did you feel sick? There could be a few things.... Honestly, that is a **** ton of food before a training session. I am not sure of you're lifestyle but it could be GMO foods "Genetically modified." I have done some research and it really dose damage to the liver and some of the symptoms you're describing... The water idea is the original brought up is great.. Try to at least get a gallon of distilled water a day or purified and figure out you're tolerance from there...It's better for you're body then tap cause tap water has gotta lot of bad chemicals.

If all else fails go to the local drug store, wal-mart or gnc and buy milk thistle.... Its cleanses your liver and that **** works wounders on flushing toxins out of you're system, as dose the water.. I'm always in the gym and i swear that's the wounder drug. Thats about it man i get on here from time to time but send me a message keep me updated... This is what i do and good luck on you're training.
          Last edited by Mike_Erm; 12-20-2013, 02:04 AM.

Comment

were you properly hydrated? Sounds like dehydration. Coffee is a diueretic so increase your water intake to compenstate.

Comment

breathe...!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your answers...It was dehydratation, i drank plenty of water during the rest of the day and went to training again and everything was fine.

Comment

Working...
                X