Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have u guys ever broken chains off a heavy bag??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have u guys ever broken chains off a heavy bag??

this was my 3rd or 4th time breakin chains off the bag in my gym and i mean the chain completely broken. I've been using jus my left hand since my right is still messed up from that fist fight.jus curious if other ppl have also

Mine is held into a wooden beam in the ceiling, I was havin a really good round I was full of energy, jab cross jab hook and it took a trip to the other side of the room. Don't think I'll be breakin any chains for a long time though

Comment

my coach gave me this ugly ass look. cause there were still tape from the other bag that i broke. i have a stong ass left hand dont mean to brag though but its as strong as my right hand

Comment

My jab is ok, just quick and sharp with a little power. What do you weigh?

Comment

a good way to avoid that would be to get a stronger/bigger chain like a heavier bigger link chain

ya know what i mean cause those chains have weight limits but you get to get a stronger chain then the weight of the bag because you go to allow for the strength of you hit so that may solve your problem
          ________
          Glass weed pipe
          Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 06:06 AM.

Comment

quit using rusted chains.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay-
              My jab is ok, just quick and sharp with a little power. What do you weigh?

i weigh like 165 right now

Comment

Originally posted by hotbox23
                quit using rusted chains.....

i dont use rusty chains???

Comment

I have a hard time believing this. I've seen Tyson go to war on a bag and put it through hell and yet not come close to breaking the chain. Either something was up with the chain (rusty, too thin for the weight of the bag) or you're BSing us.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                    i dont use rusty chains???

oh....just figured somthing was wrong with the chains cuz no one hits hard enough to break chains......but maybe they do

Comment

Working...
                    X