No announcement yet.

A champions workout and diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A champions workout and diet

What would you guys call a champions workout and diet, So I workout(insanity plus medicine ball workout) and in the morning i eat egg whites and ground turkey. Then in the evening I go to the boxing gym and workout for about an houur thirty. then I got to the gym and work cardio. for dinner I eat chicken breasts and brown rice. To be a champion what should my workout consist of?

Originally posted by Lion12 View Post
    What would you guys call a champions workout and diet, So I workout(insanity plus medicine ball workout) and in the morning i eat egg whites and ground turkey. Then in the evening I go to the boxing gym and workout for about an houur thirty. then I got to the gym and work cardio. for dinner I eat chicken breasts and brown rice. To be a champion what should my workout consist of?
    It is not about what you do or do not do, it is about the attitude, the principle
    This sums it up the best

"I don't count my sit-ups, I only start counting when it starts hurting because they're the only ones that count! No pain no gain. - Muhammad Ali"

I remember Marvin Hagler and Floyd used to express the same idea, you gotta go on beyond what an average guy does to get this "little bit of extra" that distinguish champions from the rest
    Last edited by NVSemin; 08-25-2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Basically everything that is recycled/stickied here in the nutrition and losing fat forums plus more....

Comment

Working...
      X