No announcement yet.

what are your feeling on these wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are your feeling on these wraps

I've heard many people say they like them they don't like them just trying to get some opinions

what do you think of these new wraps

________
    LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS
    Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 05:34 AM.

feels awkward...the nuckle part tends to move back when you hit the bag...and they take up a lot fo space inside the glove...so when you try putting your gloves on by yourself...its nearly impossible...

Comment

They are cool when you just want to hit the bag at a health club. So you don't have to take the time to wrap your hands and all.

They do feel kind of awkward and def take up alot of space in the gloves.

I'd recommend them if only you want to get some quick work in and don't feel like using wraps to hit the bag.
      I would never use them while I was actually training though.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboyprm
        They are cool when you just want to hit the bag at a health club. So you don't have to take the time to wrap your hands and all.

They do feel kind of awkward and def take up alot of space in the gloves.

I'd recommend them if only you want to get some quick work in and don't feel like using wraps to hit the bag.
        I would never use them while I was actually training though.
        they are good if you are hiting the speed bag but anything else the dont feel right

Comment

Yes that is true, don't hit anything else because it feels……weird…only the speed-ball!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
            I've heard many people say they like them they don't like them just trying to get some opinions

what do you think of these new wraps

oooooooooo not seen em b4 they look handy , i think i might have to get a pairof them , they will save some time , cos we do bags then a circut then back to the bags and its hard to grab the medicin ball n tht with your wraps on

Comment

hey version one u wanna change tht sig of urs , r u taking the piss man , look at the size of it

Comment

i tried them but my hands didnt feel good with the gloves and the wraps on,
                so now i use them to hit the speed bag and all the smaller bags, even shadowning but thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
                  hey version one u wanna change tht sig of urs , r u taking the piss man , look at the size of it
                  how that mate

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1)
                    how that mate
                    yeah thts better man
                    Peace

Comment

Working...
                    X