No announcement yet.

Right hand 101

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right hand 101

I think someone wanted me to put up a sparring video. I think I've talked about my condition on here. But after losing 20 lbs the past month, I felt good enough to spar. Sparred 3 times this past week wit some novice fighters. I don't wanna put up the whole sparring sessions because of certain things I'm working on and wanna keep secret. But I made a right hand 101 video. Next to come is the jab 101, left hand 101, defense 101, and right hand 102. Check it out if you guys have time. Will be deleting in about a week or so. Thanks for your time.

http://youtu.be/LRGAtsLYluc

Originally posted by IBox85 View Post
    I think someone wanted me to put up a sparring video. I think I've talked about my condition on here. But after losing 20 lbs the past month, I felt good enough to spar. Sparred 3 times this past week wit some novice fighters. I don't wanna put up the whole sparring sessions because of certain things I'm working on and wanna keep secret. But I made a right hand 101 video. Next to come is the jab 101, left hand 101, defense 101, and right hand 102. Check it out if you guys have time. Will be deleting in about a week or so. Thanks for your time.

http://youtu.be/LRGAtsLYluc
    good timing and movement, how long you been boxing?
    confident, almost ****y style, but you got the skills to back it

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it. I've been boxing since 08 with about three years off somewhere in between.

Comment

Your style reminds me of an orthodox Martinez.

Comment

Man that's like a honor. Thanks. I don't really study any active fighters. I really look up to Aaron Pryor, Pernell Whitaker, Salvador Sanchez, Harold Johnson, and Jersey Joe Walcott. My coach was brought up by Joe Collins and Eddie Futch.

Comment

your only landing those rights because the black dude keeps his left hand by his waist when he comes in.

open fighters wont do that man. keep ur hands up.

not bad tho keep working on ur flaws and realize who ur sparring

good luck

Comment

Thanks Mighty. Tbh, I'm used to sparring pros too. Some of their hands are soo fast I have to keep my hands up or else ill never see it coming. There's a time to keep the hands up and a time to keep it down. And also, you can't fight everyone the same way either.

Comment

nice work, I suppose. Fing around with your hands at your nutz and being the man, **** will get you caught, I'm tellin' ya. But I have this strong feeling that if I put a pitbll on you that you would gas in 1-1/2 rounds.

I'm interested to see a bout video........... Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 07-07-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  nice work, I suppose. Fing around with your hands at your nutz and being the man, **** will get you caught, I'm tellin' ya. But I have this strong feeling that if I put a pitbll on you that you would gas in 1-1/2 rounds.

I'm interested to see a bout video........... Rockin'

my favorite type of fights , straight sluggin, so when u walk out the ring exhausted u can look at your opponent and he can look back and be like "****, we fought....."

Comment

Give me a few months ima get in fighting shape. I was a slugger when I first came into the gym. I chose to and wanted to be a thinker.

Comment

Working...
                    X