This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    Good for you Larry!! Keep it up man...what is your plan...days/style etc...are you going 4 days a week, weights? Keep it up bro
    weights, cardio 4 days a week

Comment

• Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
      weights, cardio 4 days a week
      Nice...very good mix I think! Stay committed bro

Comment

• I know this isn't some earth-shattering lift, but I hit the 225 lbs bench today. Got one set for 3 reps and a second set for 2. Feels good to have set a goal and hit it.

Comment

• Another great day in the gym..lifted all heavy today

Comment

• Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
            I know this isn't some earth-shattering lift, but I hit the 225 lbs bench today. Got one set for 3 reps and a second set for 2. Feels good to have set a goal and hit it.
            Great job, only goals that matter are the ones you set for yourself...keep up the great work

Comment

• Thanks - you too!

Comment

• Killed arms and legs today..only doing heavy weights this weekend

Comment

• chest and back day was a success

Comment

• Chest/back is a great combo. What back exercises do you recommend?

Comment

• Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
                      Chest/back is a great combo. What back exercises do you recommend?
                      I do pull ups. my routine is back and bicep, chest and tricep, shoulders, traps and legs as a set. I have been training like this for years.

I listen to my body, and rest or skip a week if I need it. I eat a lot of Japanese foods, Natto, brown rice, raw fish, miso soup, and other dishes.

Comment

Working...
                      X