Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to the gym today, did chest and back..I am motivated to get myself together this year..This will be where I post DAILY this year...Hope others join and we can push each other to get better and healthier...

Comment

• Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
      I just moved and found a new killer gym, really old school weight room. It's a community center that used to be run by the Policeman's Club, who used to sponsor local boxers in the 50s and 60s. They have great old photos of their fighters; James Braddock even visited once. No boxing there anymore, though.

Anyways, I'm committing to hitting the weights hard this winter, really focus on form. setting a goal for myself: to bench my first 225 - by Jan 15. That's to months to build up to it - any tips?
      try the pyramid style..start where you can lift something 10 times and go till you cant lift something but once..then go back down...you will get stronger fast

Comment

• Just left the gym, did arm, shoulders and core...feeling great

Comment

• Good for you! Keep that momentum going.

I'm on track to hit my 225 lbs bench goal next week. I've been doing chest 3x per week, varying the routines.

Comment

Good for you! Keep that momentum going.

I'm on track to hit my 225 lbs bench goal next week. I've been doing chest 3x per week, varying the routines.
            Nice...keep up that work!!!!!!!!

Comment

• went hard today, feeling great

Comment

• Killed my arms and legs today...feeling great

Comment

• Do you take a pre-workout?

I started drinking Reign energy drinks recently. My energy levels have been really high, so I only have one on days when I really want to push, once or twice a week. I'm also staying conscious about being addicted to caffeine, so that's a factor for me, too.

Comment

Do you take a pre-workout?

I started drinking Reign energy drinks recently. My energy levels have been really high, so I only have one on days when I really want to push, once or twice a week. I'm also staying conscious about being addicted to caffeine, so that's a factor for me, too.
                    Nope, no pre workouts just get in and get it..dont want my heart beating fast for no reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
                      went to the gym today, did chest and back..I am motivated to get myself together this year..This will be where I post DAILY this year...Hope others join and we can push each other to get better and healthier...
                      Good for you Larry!! Keep it up man...what is your plan...days/style etc...are you going 4 days a week, weights? Keep it up bro

Comment

Working...
                      X