X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/c/motivediah...confirmation=1

Comment

• 10 days til Vegas! I love partying at the pools! So many hot women that love a nice body! I have been in the gym for the past month after an injury. Ive only lost about 3lbs but the inches and body fat is noticeably down. For Cardio I have been walking the stairs (4 stories) up and down for 40 mins with a 50lb weighted vest Mon-Fri and running on the weekends. I have been lifting heavy in the evening (full upper body) Chest, back, shoulders, triceps, and biceps in that order, just mixing up the workout on different days. My mid section needs the most improving so I am going to do the insanity abs for the next 10 days, I know I wont have a 6pack before vegas but as long as my back and chest are wider than my chest (lol) I dont mind and as long as its not jiggly I should feel confident!!! I will try to take some pics of the eye candy and post them for you motivators!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        10 days til Vegas! I love partying at the pools! So many hot women that love a nice body! I have been in the gym for the past month after an injury. Ive only lost about 3lbs but the inches and body fat is noticeably down. For Cardio I have been walking the stairs (4 stories) up and down for 40 mins with a 50lb weighted vest Mon-Fri and running on the weekends. I have been lifting heavy in the evening (full upper body) Chest, back, shoulders, triceps, and biceps in that order, just mixing up the workout on different days. My mid section needs the most improving so I am going to do the insanity abs for the next 10 days, I know I wont have a 6pack before vegas but as long as my back and chest are wider than my chest (lol) I dont mind and as long as its not jiggly I should feel confident!!! I will try to take some pics of the eye candy and post them for you motivators!
        That's my approach as well now that I'm older. My chest, back, arms, shoulders, are pretty good and I have good size, so I don't care that I don't have a six pack. My stomach is flat albeit a bit soft lol but most of my job involves socializing which usually means drinking lol. It's just too hard to maintain every part of my body.

Comment

• 5lbs down, from 12 that I gained during my injury. I was hoping for 8lbs before Vegas but beggars cant be choosey. I still have 4days to go but I am happy with 5lbs maybe I will be down 6lbs by Friday but I feel much more comfortable with the body fat lost and muscle gain. I started doing circuits on the weights to keep the heart rate up after cardio and it really helped the midsection! Also got some good tips from posters about cleansing (fiber and fish oil) that helped kick start cleaner eating. Love Vegas during pool season, if you havent been you gotta try a pool during this time of year!!

Comment

• How's everyone doing?

I've been cutting for awhile now.. a slow, methodical, enjoyable cut, though.

Down about 10lbs.

Ive never been in the 170s and Im 3lbs away.

Booked a vacation with the wife to go back to our honeymoon spot we went to last year this labor day. So Ive got 8 weeks to reach final form. Curious how it goes!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              How's everyone doing?

I've been cutting for awhile now.. a slow, methodical, enjoyable cut, though.

Down about 10lbs.

Ive never been in the 170s and Im 3lbs away.

Booked a vacation with the wife to go back to our honeymoon spot we went to last year this labor day. So Ive got 8 weeks to reach final form. Curious how it goes!
              I've been working mad overtime since May, so the frequency of my workouts has been reduced. However, I refuse to stop completely & have managed to maintain. Had a late 20's to maybe 30 year old approach me in the gym, asking me my age. He said he wants to look like me when he gets to be my age. The kid's 6'4", 300lb & overweight. I told him he needs consistency. I'm about 6'2", 218lb, 9.3% bf, 54 years old. No juice, no hgh ever. I do take a lot of supplements though. The standouts are Universal's Animal Pak & M-Stak, & Muscle Pharm's Combat. But more importantly, Evogen's EVP, Cell K.E.M., Glycoject & Aminoject. Hany Rambod knows some shit!
              Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 07-07-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• at times, after work outs like todays, i sit in admiration of myself and wonder "can any of these bscene nigiz see me?"

Comment

• Went to LA Fitness today...great gym..lots of workout equipment....been trying to get back in shape and im enjoying it..so much more energy and focus...im sticking with it this time around

Comment

• Leg day was today..did squats, leg curls and worked my calves..also worked my back and did sprints..feeling great..

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      Leg day was today..did squats, leg curls and worked my calves..also worked my back and did sprints..feeling great..
                      sprints are the best. Used to do them loads but then got lazy, just started doing them again yesterday

Comment

Working...
                      X