Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 mile run scheduled for tonight. Need to lose about 15 pounds.

Hard work! Dedication!

Comment

• That moment when you do over-the-head barbell press for the first time in over a year and your whole body cracks & your bad disc acts up immediately
      Atleast I'm getting back to being able to do what I used to do in a lot of ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
        That moment when you do over-the-head barbell press for the first time in over a year and your whole body cracks & your bad disc acts up immediately
        Atleast I'm getting back to being able to do what I used to do in a lot of ways.
        I dont even do that exercise anymore. I know people are in love with compound movements but that one just isn't worth it. Make sure to wear a belt if you continue doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I dont even do that exercise anymore. I know people are in love with compound movements but that one just isn't worth it. Make sure to wear a belt if you continue doing it.
          Nah, back a year ago I could rep it easy enough and felt great. I've changed gyms so the equipment is all different, didn't bother looking for a clean platform for months.
          Honestly, I hate any shoulder workout, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Funny enough, any dumbbell exclusive workout, I use the highest weights I've ever used, but when it comes to more complex exercises like a clean, bench, squat/calf raise.. The power I had there is gone

Comment

• Weighted Pullups and db Rows are starting to work their magic on my back.

Comment

• Originally posted by meremortal View Post
              Weighted Pullups and db Rows are starting to work their magic on my back.

Looks great man. It's looking nice and wide up top and then tapering below. Keep it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Looks great man. It's looking nice and wide up top and then tapering below. Keep it up.
                Thanks, I'm excited to see where I'll be in 3 months.

Comment

• First post here.

I'm 26, 5'9". I've always been a thin guy. Always weighed around 130 after high school up until recent years. I recently weighed myself and I was a bit under 145. Still skinny but noticed I looked a bit more full than before.

Had never gone to the gym or tried working out other than going running and playing soccer, but haven't done much of that in the past 2 years. I noticed I've been getting a gut so I decided to join a gym. Got a bag of protein and started eating a bit better. After only a few weeks I have noticed a difference. I'm close to 150 now and look a bit more toned.

Feels good to start noticing a difference and feeling healthier.

My goal is to lose that fat in my stomach and gain mass throughout my body. I think I'll be happy weighing 160 in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                    Gotta Nice V tapering going on.

Im 35 days into my cut... going well.
                    You're cutting while I'm bulking
                    I think you have the right idea considering we're getting into summer...

How much weight have you dropped so far? And post up some pics of cut progress.

Comment

• do you actually know your stuff or is this mickey taking against us fat people?

Comment

Working...
                      X