X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meremortal View Post
    Thanks.

Diet:

Breakfast - Bagel w/Cheese, Banana, Orange juice, 20 almonds, 5 apricots, Yogurt

Lunch - Full can of chickpeas (796ml/27oz) w/ Ragu tomato sauce and occasionally avocado on top, Apple, Cup of trail mix

Dinner - Changes all the time but it's usually Rice or Pasta w/ chicken, pork, or beef and cooked vegetables, an orange, and a little bit of chocolate for dessert

Snack - Tuna, Trail mix or Chips, Veggies

Routine:

Shoulders/Chest: Handstand pushups 3 sets, Lateral Raises ss Front Raises ss Press 3 sets, Pushups 2 sets

Back/Shoulders: Chin ups ss Shrugs 3 sets, Chin ups ss Reverse flys 2 sets, Lateral Raises 5 sets

Chest/Back: (pick one of the following) Dips, Clapping Pushups, or One-arm Pushups 3 sets , Cable fly’s 3 sets, Cable Rows 5 sets, Pushups 2-3 sets

Legs: Squats 3 sets, RDL 3 sets, Leg extensions 3 sets, Leg curl 3 sets

Core everyday 3-5 sets
    Cardio everyday 20-45 minutes (depending on intensity, if lower intensity then longer duration)

ss = supersetted
    I do 20 rep sets for most exercises but for bodyweight exercises I usually just do as many reps as possible stopping 2-3 reps before failure. I do my cardio on a stationary bike.
    I also do shadowboxing and skipping for ~20-30 minutes as a 2nd workout later in the day.
    Nice, impressive results considering the volume you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by meremortal
      You'll get there, just keep on doing what you're doing! And for sure you'll have more muscle mass at that bodyfat% than I do.

Once I start boxing in February or March (after my knee is more rehabbed) I'll be in great shape and should have a good height and strength advantage on many if I compete at 140lbs.

Whats's your height?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is...
        Football ended last night, sir.

Not for me... Steelers looking ****ing diesel right now.

Id give anything to beat the Patriots in the playoffs... even more than winning a superbowl... maybe not... it's about even.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Whats's your height?
          5'8.5"-5'9" depending on how much sleep I get.

Comment

Let me ask you something... since you buy into cal in and cal out and youve got abs.

Can you do a calorie deficit all the way to abs?

Meaning, you can eat taco bell every day and as long as youre in a deficit youll get there?

Ive already experienced 30lbs of weight loss with this method but ive never been REALLY lean like you doing this... (just havent gone that far).

Comment

Loooool.I'm 143-45lbs.I'm 5ft 11.Have you boxed before?

Comment

• I'm not sure when I'll get there... my weight loss has stagnated, but I've found some small things I was eating that I wasn't counting so I've snipped those.

I'm about 192 ish now.

Comment

• I'm feeling flat and hairy

Comment

• If I quite drinking,smoking,and ate stuff besides candy I bet I would be in really good shape.

Comment

• I did like 30 push-ups. I need to cut down on the drinking and candy.

Comment

Working...
                      X