This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    So I can eat as much protein and fats as I want as long as I cut carbs and I'll lose fat?

The best way to enjoy your life and get lean is watch your calories, make sure you get adequate protein and bust your ass in the gym.

You don't need to be a macro magnet to "cut correctly".

I'm pretty happy with a months results posted right here, and I ate pretty freely.

Dropped 14lbs, only 20lbs off my max bench and increased my jump rope time from 12 min to the 20mins

I'm satisfied so far.
    If you eat a consistent diet and not like a pig all you need to do is cut carbs during a cut.

During a bulk, just add back the carbs. Pretty simple.

I dropped 10 lbs doing a slow cut, just cutting carbs and haven't lost any strength so far.

Comment

• Cross fit. FIGHT GONE BAD last night:

5 rounds of:
      Rowing
      PushPress
      Box jumps
      sit ups
      Wall ball

Making me really hungry today ;-)

Comment

• So I need words + motivation to get back into boxing. I don't know what's holding me back, but it seems like I can't muster the courage to hit the gym, I think part of it is due to me being extremely lazy all summer (like usual) and not wanting to die but I need to do something lol.

Comment

• That feeling when you kill your kegs at gym, and your leg/calf is twitching on the drive home trying to hold the gas/brake pedals down....

Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by spanishboxeo View Post
            So I need words + motivation to get back into boxing. I don't know what's holding me back, but it seems like I can't muster the courage to hit the gym, I think part of it is due to me being extremely lazy all summer (like usual) and not wanting to die but I need to do something lol.
            Sounds like a case of "stop being a pussy" to me.

Comment

• I ate a steak and 2 bananas. Jumped rope for about 30 minutes.

Comment

• I had eaten clean today but I went out to get my pills and I bought 8 dollars worth of candy and I'm in the process of devouring it right now

Comment

• I jumped rope today for about 30 minutes did some push ups and some bench presses. I'm about to go for a walk and eat a bunch of chicken.

My diet was not so clean today.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                    So I can eat as much protein and fats as I want as long as I cut carbs and I'll lose fat?

The best way to enjoy your life and get lean is watch your calories, make sure you get adequate protein and bust your ass in the gym.

You don't need to be a macro magnet to "cut correctly".

I'm pretty happy with a months results posted right here, and I ate pretty freely.

Dropped 14lbs, only 20lbs off my max bench and increased my jump rope time from 12 min to the 20mins

I'm satisfied so far.
                    It's all broscience. Cals in vs cals out and getting enough protein is all that matters, if anything fat should be reduced as it is the least satiating macronutrient and has more than twice as many calories per gram as carbs and protein.

Comment

• I've been taking a lot of vitamins

Comment

Working...
                      X