Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I feel like videoing my limits again I might see what I can squat for a max, probably around 400 or maybe a little more.

Comment

• Late night gym session...killed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        My personal best 365lb deadlift at 186lbs.

I did 365 deadlift tonight as well...know im going to feel it in the morning

Comment

My personal best 365lb deadlift at 186lbs.

Nice job. That looked pretty easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Nice job. That looked pretty easy.
            I was able to do it again after it and it felt easier, alot of this stuff is mental. If you know what it feels like and felt you can do more you most likely will be able to but if it sounds like alot of weight to you and its more than you ever lifted then your chances decrease because you won't have that 100% yes voice in your head.

Comment

• I can put 340lbs up on shoulder press twice. I'm not gonna push it any farther. My joints hurt afterwards more than the muscles. I got my leg press up to 720lbs for 3 reps. I'm new to squats. I'm only up to 225lbs on it but it kills. My benchpress is still at 335lbs for 2 reps. I can do 3 pull ups now. For me thats a big deal, have a bad right hand injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                I can put 340lbs up on shoulder press twice. I'm not gonna push it any farther. My joints hurt afterwards more than the muscles. I got my leg press up to 720lbs for 3 reps. I'm new to squats. I'm only up to 225lbs on it but it kills. My benchpress is still at 335lbs for 2 reps. I can do 3 pull ups now. For me thats a big deal, have a bad right hand injury.
                Some of those a great numbers as for squats you will build up rapidly and then plateau a bit, this what happened to me after not doing squats for years and since July I am but to 355 for normal 5X5 reps.

Comment

Some of those a great numbers as for squats you will build up rapidly and then plateau a bit, this what happened to me after not doing squats for years and since July I am but to 355 for normal 5X5 reps.
                  Hopefully Ill get there. Whats a good solid squat weight to shoot for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Hopefully Ill get there. Whats a good solid squat weight to shoot for?
                    I would say if you can squat 2X body weight just 1X you are in good form.

Comment

I would say if you can squat 2X body weight just 1X you are in good form.
                      *Krusty the Clown Groan. Thats over 500lbs. I'll shoot for it. I think I'll be at 900lbs on leg press by summer. Maybe the two endeavors will compliment each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X