Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was able to seated shoulder press 205 for a 1RM, I'm in the upper 180s and medium bone structure so don't know how well that really rates but its a new record for me.

Comment

• Today was the 1st day of my 2 month cut..bulked up to 224...plan is to be 200 by March..3 pounds a week lose is the aim

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Was able to seated shoulder press 205 for a 1RM, I'm in the upper 180s and medium bone structure so don't know how well that really rates but its a new record for me.
        That is damn good..you can sit there and pick up 205 pounds..**** your weight that is strong

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Today was the 1st day of my 2 month cut..bulked up to 224...plan is to be 200 by March..3 pounds a week lose is the aim
          You have enough time, most I could bulk up to ever was 208 it sounds easy just eating all that food but was really tedious making sure I ate enough throughout the day.

Comment

• woke up with a protein shake, and some peanuts....will have a salad for lunch then off to the gym at 2:00..chest day and lots of cardio

Comment

• Killed my chest and abs and hit some good cardio...cranking my cardio up to 5 days a week and dedicating 1 day to it..serious cutting time

Comment

• Back and cardio today...protein shake for breakfast..peanuts and yogurt for a snack..protein shake after gym and now am cooking some chicken and a salad for lunch

Comment

• Did biceps,triceps,shoulders and forearms,and abs today..and so great cardio

Comment

• Did chest,abs and cardio today..started using myfitnesspal today..feeling great

Comment

• Did back today and increased cardio...myfitnesspal really shows me i actually have been eating great i don't even get to 2,000 calories a day but meet my protein

Comment

Working...
                      X