Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just read through a bit. Love hearing the progress that's being made here. Keep grinding, guys.

Comment

• thanks in advance

Comment

• trying to build muscle..so far no progress

Comment

• Im starting to build my military press back up. I liked the method you used with bench of busting out as many sets of 225 as possible with 135lbs. I can do 12ish the first 2 sets then it slopes down the next 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by jillymayr View Post
            trying to build muscle..so far no progress
            Are you eating enough? What's your body type?

I can relate to you. I am way stronger than I look. I'm vegetarian. I try to eat a ton of eggs, chickpeas for protein and ton of carbs.

Comment

• I went beast mode. Sub 5 min mile. Treadmill so it's kinda cheating.

Comment

• A progress photo I posted a last month. The 2012 picture was from June when I had really started back training. I was about 250 pounds. On the right, I was in the 205-208 range. I'll try to post at least one of this a month. Been working really hard for the last year and a half and I'm not stopping ANYTIME soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  A progress photo I posted a last month. The 2012 picture was from June when I had really started back training. I was about 250 pounds. On the right, I was in the 205-208 range. I'll try to post at least one of this a month. Been working really hard for the last year and a half and I'm not stopping ANYTIME soon.

whoa, you've been going beast mode...props

Comment

• should you be able to seated dumbell shoulder press more than you can bicep curl same amount of reps ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      should you be able to seated dumbell shoulder press more than you can bicep curl same amount of reps ?
                      I'm not sure if I'am reading the question wrong but yes. for the love of god yes.

If you can't DB press more than you curl you are doing something very, very wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X