No announcement yet.

Ring Fear... first time ...prefight nerves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMBIGRU
    yes its amature boxing ... its for people that have less than 10 fights and have only won 5 or less... Its 3 ...1 min rounds with 1 min or 45 sec rounds with 16 oz gloves and head gear... its straight boxing... no kicks or anything
    cool im doing 3 1 min rounds aswell i think or it could be 1 min 30. its does not sound long but i bet it will feel lyk for ever when your in the ring though , i think we use 6oz gloves to fight with and im wearing a head guard , what age are you and what weight are you fighting at?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
      cool im doing 3 1 min rounds aswell i think or it could be 1 min 30. its does not sound long but i bet it will feel lyk for ever when your in the ring though , i think we use 6oz gloves to fight with and im wearing a head guard , what age are you and what weight are you fighting at?
      That seems o.k to me nazfan, what oz gloves do you sparr with…? If you don't mind me asking!

Comment

As it has been said already there is no way to combat nerves, its not a natural thing to climb up into a ring and fight, however look at it as a good thing, its sharpens you up.

Just focus on imposing your skills and style onto your opponent, do what you do best and stick to it, at this level you will win the fight by doing the simple things well.

Be confident that if you stick to what you have been taught and work hard then it will all come together.

Good luck and enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by LS-Injection
          That seems o.k to me nazfan, what oz gloves do you sparr with…? If you don't mind me asking!
          i spar with 14oz

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
            i spar with 14oz
            sometyms 18s but thts not much

Comment

You have to fool your mind into thinking your better even though you may not be, being kind of cocky helps haha

Comment

Working...
              X